Sunday, July 13, 2014

Road Trip

Warning:  Too Many Pictures


We left the house and went to Canada.
Let me say that the Canadian Rockies are amazing.


Here we are in Banff.


Wes was working on his selfies on this trip.
Enjoy.




I love this picture of Lucy, who loves to climb and collect rocks.



I did not find a Royal Canadian Mountie, but Keith dressed up like one.
Thanks Keith.


Those poor animals, she loved them all.


I love the sky line of Calgary.


Rocks...


And more rocks.




Double fisted eater....she knows how to eat.


Love this place.



And then there was quiet time.


I wan't up to walking the zoo... maybe next time.


Courtney took us to see this rock, left by a glacier.
It was huge....


Another selfie..


Just closing their eyes for a minute.



Lucy did a great job making straight lines,
her little sister put them where-ever, including her mouth.


Love these checks.


And these too. 


We had a great time and will do it all again next year.

No comments: