Thursday, February 9, 2012

Malad Gorge State Park

When you drive up I-84 you always pass the Malad Gorge State Park exit. I did that on Friday and decided that I was coming back sometime during the the weekend to see it.
So here is the foot bridge you use. I have a thing about heights and this was out of my comfort zone.

Here is looking down from the bridge.
Then we walked over here and noticed that the birds really like the sign.
An entirely different perspective.
And here is looking back at the bridge.



It was a good stop. We are going to go back in the summer. Now, we always say that, but we never really do.

On the way home we dropped by to look at these guys. There were about 9 when we first stopped and 14 when we left. When they fly in, they chirp. I can only imagine that they are telling hunting stories.

Life is good in Southern Idaho.

No comments: