Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Triple-Chocolate Cookie Balls

I don't make candy. I tried. I even bought a candy thermometer. However, I just couldn't make myself do it. I am sure you have all heard of cake balls, and they are delicious, but these are easier and extremely tasty. Here is how you do it.

Triple-Chocolate Cookie Balls
1/2 cup cold milk
1 pkg. (3.9 oz.) JELL-O Chocolate Instant Pudding
36 OREO Cookies, finely crushed (about 3 cups)
1-1/2 (8 squares each) BAKER'S semi-sweet chocolate (12 squares) melted
1 square BAKER's white chocolate melted

  1. Stir milk and pudding mix in medium bowl with large spoon just moistened. Immediately stir in cookie crumbs; mix well.
  2. Shape into 42 (1-inch) balls. Freeze 10 min. Dip in semi-sweet chocolate; place in single layer in shallow waxed paper-lined pan.
  3. Refrigerate 20 min. or until firm. Drizzle with white chocolate refrigerate 10 min. or until firm.
That is all it took. I did get it from this http://www.kraftbrands.com/Jello/recipe.aspx?ID=129221 website. There is a short video there. They were to easy. You should try them.

No comments: