Sunday, January 8, 2012

Do Something!

To answer the question; yes the middle of the quilt is cross stitched. I have had a hard time getting a good picture of it. Today I did buy a back for it, so when I finish it, I will try again.

I woke up on Saturday and decided I needed to do something.
I started the laundry.
I cleaned the storage room....meaning I got 3 bags ready for the D. I.
I went to the D. I. to drop off said bags.
I made soup.
I made cowboy cookies.
I finished a curly scarf I started crocheting in California. Maybe I'll take a picture of it.
And I made these place mats. They were supposed to be blue and white. Not sure what happened.
I just took a picture of this. I put the boarder on it. I am looking for a back for it.
There is still plenty to do.
This year I still plan on using the fabric I already have. It should be interesting.

1 comment:

Vecchiocane said...

So are the nine center pieces embroidered? I like the layout with the red bordered corners and the nine patches in the outermost corners.