Sunday, January 29, 2012

Group Quilt

I am making a boarder out of these triangles. I measured it and sewed them together, but I am scared to put them on the quilt, because I have a fear that they are not going to fit. One thing about quilting; you need to have faith in the math.So here is the quilt. I know, it is wild. It is a group project quilt. I will tell you more about it if the boarder fits. I have shown it to two of my quilting buddies. They have the same reaction. They are the same age. I don't hate it now, I may after I put on the boarder.
I finished the scarf last week and r loves it. I am trying to use 'fun fur' yarn this week. I don't know if I can do it because I can't see the stitches.
Hope you all have a happy week.

1 comment:

miz lizzie said...

I really like this quilt. Just go for it and start the putting on the triangle border. You'll know soon enough if it won't fit and then you can readjust the pieces. But you won't know until you have faith. I don't think the faith is knowing the border will fit. The faith is knowing you can resolve the problem when it arises. (Oh just a wise friend you have)