Saturday, September 3, 2011

Wagon Days Parade

We went to Ketchem today to watch the Wagon Days parade. If you like the ponies, this is a beautiful parade to watch. I am starting with the end: 20 mule train. It is something to see.
The parade is all horses, with the exception of two bands and a group of cheerleaders.
It is also fun to people watch. We sat by a lady from New Jersey and a couple from Salmon Idaho.
So what do you think? Is it too Halloweenie? I purposely turned the blocks so that I would get the black diagonals. I need a 3" boarder, but not sure what I am going to do. In the mean time I am making up a batch of receiving blankets. Love them!!!

1 comment:

Leigh-Ann said...

My first thought was, "I want a Halloween quilt like that!" So, if you weren't going for that look, sorry, but it looks great!