Saturday, February 12, 2011

New Obession

About a year ago I noticed that the length of shirts was longer. I made a point to start buying them up. I was hoping to get enough to last me 10 years. So I started checking the clearance at C.J. Banks in our mall here.
Then I started working and I really needed more cloths that I could wear out of the house. I have become a very loyal customer.
I have a friend who started working there and she asked me if I would be in their fashion show. Now I am not saying it is fun, but I do get an additional discount when I do it. What can I say? I have done 2 now.
As for as Christopher Banks, you should check them out on line cjbanks.com. They have nice, modest, clothing. They are also going to carry It Figures swim-wear www.itfigures.com/ , the only swim-wear I have every found that is modest and flattering for grown women. It is' spendy', but it will last many years.

No comments: