Saturday, February 26, 2011

Did I Just Buy a Box of Flour?

Well, before Christmas I saw these at Costco and I wondered if this would save time. So when I got them out to use, I couldn't help but ask myself, 'Did I buy a box of flour?' To be honest, no. It also has salt, and dried milk and couple of other things. However there was nothing magic about it. I had to add yeast, butter and an egg. I also had to kneed them. I made all three boxes. Each time they turned out different. That probably says something about my ability to read directions. Would I do it again? Maybe.

2 comments:

Joanne said...

We have had those at our house a couple of times and both times Saramarie was there and we had her make them. She has had plenty of practice making those particular rolls. They were so good.

Andrea Lee U.R. said...

ha ha! you crack me up.