Sunday, February 6, 2011

Keep on Quilting

I learned many years ago that you should take a picture of the boarder of your quilt so you can remember how to quilt the top when you get to it, many, many, many weeks later. I never do it. I am forever unrolling the quilt so I can remember. So I did it today. I have no idea what to do with the rest of it, but I know it will come to me.....soon.
I made my Dr. Seuss shirt. Now I want to start on some bags, however, I also want to make a couple more quilts for some upcoming weddings this spring. What I really need is time. Any ideas how to put some more hours in a day?

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I need more hours too. I love the shirt. Last month I finally got around to finishing some of my reusable grocery bags. They were so fun to make and I love them.