Saturday, January 8, 2011

The Beast

Well, a new year has started and I am happy to say that I finished this beast. It may not be pretty, but I bet it will get used.I am going to cut out a new quilt this week. I think they look better in person.
I am not a new years resolution person, but I do like to make some random goals for the year.
Here they are: I would like to wear more color on my lips.
I will see the ocean this year.
That is about it. I figure it is best to keep the expectations in the ball park.

1 comment:

Tiffany A. said...

I just caught myself up on all your blogs from the past month. I love all your projects and your family pics! And I wanted to tell you I get complements on my bag all the time. People are always asking me where they can buy one. It's a big hit around here. :)