Saturday, January 22, 2011

January




So, there is this tree...... and apparently after these eagles spend the day hunting, in a near by canyon, they come back and discuss their day. I don't really know why, but it is near a bar in the middle of nowhere. I apologize for my desperate need for a new camera, but listen to them at the beginning. It is a fun little drive. Oh yeah, and it seems that this is their January spot, because they are not here the rest of the year.

As for the rest of my month, I have finally cut out T@K's quilt. I still have to put it together. My goal is to have it up to quilt by the 1st of February. Only time will tell.

And because I needed one more thing to do, I am taking a class at the College of Southern Idaho. It is Spanish 102. I really need to clean up my language. I speak like a 3 year old. I can use many verbs, but have lost the ability to use the little words like; his and her, and to and for, or you and your. So far, I have enjoyed the class.

1 comment:

miz lizzie said...

I can't believe there are so many eagles in one tree. A few weeks ago I went with my camera club on an eagle watching trip on Lake Camanche on a pontoon boat. Didn't need the camera because it really was a "Bird" watching trip. Now I never have to do this again. We saw 6 eagles, but I'm sure we saw 2 twice, in 3 1/2 hrs. And we needed binoculars to see them. Nothing like your pictures. I'm so glad you don't take things like this for granted. Thanks