Saturday, December 18, 2010

I love a fake tree. If you like your real one, that is okay with me, but I love fake trees. This is a new fake tree (well, someone gave it to me). I would say that being a scrappy quilter, also makes me a scrappy Christmas tree person too. My kids all have their own ornaments and this year I realized that l.s. has all the Nutcracker ballerinas, and R, has all the Nutcrackers. I have already made a note to myself that I need to get my own. But the one thing I always have on the tree are the picture ornaments they made when they were is school. Love them

Here is K from the 4th grade, it is the only one that has made it through the years.
Here is T. in what I would guess is 3rd or 4th grade. It is the only one I have.

Here is S. I have a couple of these, but he looked just like this for several years.
This is l.s. She is in the 1st grade here. I have a couple to choose from with her too.
And here is R. I think this is 1st grade too. I have a couple of him too.
I'm so glad that none of you can see me sitting here crying. I miss them. The kids grow up too fast and I don't feel like I have grown up at all. Now, when will L.L. start to send me ornaments?

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I love those ornaments. And those pictures are how I remember your kids. I love fake trees too, and yours is gorgeous.