Wednesday, December 22, 2010

The Christmas Letter


I wanted to post my Christmas letter and picture, because I sent out every single one and realized that I should have ordered 15 more, or maybe more. I feel very blessed as I love all my nieces and nephews, and that includes the many I have because of Wes. I love reading your blogs and hope you all have a Merry Christmas.

Here is what Santa had to post on our facebook today, December 2010

Keith @Courtney, I know you have just finished school and will be looking for a teaching job, so don’t forget to drop me a line and send me your new address, because I wouldn’t want to miss a visit to Lucy next year. share

Congratulations Todd! I am sure you and Katelyn will have a very nice wedding in Logan this April. share

Relax Scott; everything is going to be fine. It is so nice to have you closer to me in the Canada Vancouver Mission. share

Callie, I’m so happy you just finished your first semester at BYU in Provo, Don’t forget to spend some time with your family while you are home for Christmas. share

Rich, you are 13 and a freshman in High School. Stop growing or you will be taller than me next year. share

Lisa, you might consider selling some quilts and bags this year, in the mean time, don’t quit your day job at Wendell Elementary. share

Wes, after 13 years you are still in a bishopric, HO, HO, HO. share

And to our dear friends and family we want to thank you for being part of our lives. We hope that you always find peace in joy. MERRY CHRISTMAS…. The Halls

No comments: