Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Easter Mother Duck

Here they are coloring eggs. I told Wes that the day would come when we would not have any kids at home and that we were not going to color eggs. He said maybe some of them would come back then. I was shaking my head, and he said, "That's okay, I'll make one of my classes at school do them." Works for me. We never did the Easter Bunny thing at our house. We just had an egg hunt after church. It got the kids outside and in California, it was a lot warmer, but they still enjoy it.


And just in case you thought I wasn't sewing, I made this table runner this week.
I think my favorite part of Easter thus far has been to listen to the many testimonies of Jesus Christ from apostles and prophets. It fills my heart and gives me peace. Happy Easter!

1 comment:

Tiffany A. said...

I love that table runner! Super cute!