Thursday, April 8, 2010

And He's Off

On a very windy day, we left Idaho with Scott and took him to the MTC in Provo. We had the traditional breakfast at IHOP with the family.
Then we were off to the MTC. You just drop them at the curb now. Everyone outside is smiling and waving......well, maybe somewhat over done, but it is a lot less emotional. That is not to say I didn't cry. I am going to miss him, but know that he is doing a good work.
Can't wait to hear from him. Missing him way too much now.

2 comments:

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

What a good looking missionary! How does it feel to have almost all of your children on a mission?

Bauer Family said...

Wow, those pics brought back memories of Clay and I taking my nephew and dropping him off at the curb. My sister lives too far away so she asked us to pick him up at the airport. We too took him and his friend out to breakfast and then had to say a quick good bye at the curb. I don't know how you mothers do it! I had such a hard time and he's not even my son! = )