Friday, September 25, 2009

Is it the weekend yet?

Callie goes down again. Honestly, she is proud of this and calls it 'epic'
The soccer field is along way from anywhere. Wes went and got the golf cart to get her to the car. He drives is like a maniac. She is lucky she wasn't injured again.

This week has been crazy. I planned this great trip to Utah this weekend. The band has a competition in Payton and I thought it would be great to get all my kids together for the first time since Todd got home. First Richard gets sick, then Callie hurts her foot, Scott got sick yesterday and I never fess up to being sick, but if I talk, I cough. Uggg.
On a happy note. Callie is not using crutches. No one likes it when I talk anyway. And I heard a funny taking Rich to school today. This was the poll question: Is it okay for kids to keep a gun in their car if they are going to go hunting after school? Only in Idaho!


4 comments:

Vecchiocane said...

I don't know about that poll. What are they hunting?

Autumn @ Autumn All Along said...

I am so pro-guns, but having gone to a high school where there was a shooting I don't trust testosterone and angsty kids. I think there should be some adult supervision...

Dianah said...

kids in California keep guns in their cars, what's difference does it make in Idaho? The only thing I can think of is in Idaho they may end up providing dinner for the family instead of becoming a burden on society.

miz lizzie said...

I love Callie's Cadillac and person transportation. I just knew one of them was going to get hurt. By the way, the ugly cough is lasting into it's third week with me.