Blessings in 2025

I always like to look back on the year and find my favorites. Hands down the best part of this year was the fact that there were no family funerals but a few beautiful family weddings. 


I love having Betty. She's joy to my heart. 


Watching my friend J'lene solider through cancer treatments has been terrifying and inspiring. She is at the end of a long road and is doing so much better.


What a great party in Palm Springs. Love Chrissy and Stiles. 


Watching Richard's hooding was the end of an era. Last kid to finish college. 


Having my kids together is always a blessing. 


The Canadian Rockies are simply amazing. Loved this hike with my little Canadians. 


Getting together with Scott, Bruce and Stephanie Killpack was a delight. 


Loved my retirement party with the grands. I love retirement. 


Being in the Tabernacle the morning after President Nelson passed was a spiritual feast. 


Working with Peter to complete these ordinances was a new experience. I hope to do it again. 


We have been planning this trip for years. My friend Cathy wanted to see the inside of a temple. 


Another beautiful family wedding. Watching Hannah heal and move forward with Jeffrey was a peaceful experience.


The Fall colors were stunning this year. 


Another beautiful family wedding. This one is going to be a challenge, but uniting this family was a blessing. 


Thanksgiving at Todd's house was fun. Love being with them. 


We have had so many beautiful sunsets this month. It's a sign of God's love for us. 

I have hope for 2026. I worry about democracy, but feel supported by many like minded people. 

God bless us all...
May the new year be bright...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The 5 Little Ghosts Story

projects, projects, projects

Redwoods