Sunday, February 4, 2024

Sun

It's been a week. I have been sick and they gave the wrong antibiotics and then the right one. My back went out and it just hasn't gone well. When I saw the sun this afternoon I was out the door. 


 I did have a jacket on and the sun was not strong enough to warm me up, but it felt good. The sun works miricles in the Winter.

We had Stake Conference this weekend. It was kinda hard. It's weird how little things elicit emotions. I went to Yuba City the last time we had Stake Confrence.  Nothing went the way I planned and it didn't end well. 

Two good moments in Confrence...the talk from the temple presidency member about how our family can change after death. The Savior helps us be whole. They are there when we do their ordinances.  The other was the closing hymn; God be With You. It was timely. These moments touched my soul.

 God is good and leaves us little nuggets of warmth along the way. 


No comments: