Sunday, September 17, 2023

Thoughts


When Spencer sends flowers, he sends flowers. 

I read a letter today describing my mom's mom funeral, many years ago. There were so many flowers. I'm pretty sure there will be none at my mom's so I will post a couple here.


From my walk yesterday. 


From Fort Collins


Escape to the backyard. 

I'm in Yuba City for a simple graveside service. Just us siblings.
 Partly because of a Covid outbreak and partly because my siblings don't really know how to deal with death.  

I needed to see my mom put in her final resting place. 


Can  believe this? Fastest headstone in history.

My brother is here with his wife. I can't figure out why. To be honest she said some words to me before they left my dad's funeral that set off a few emotions...and not the good ones. I think to myself, what would my mom do. I don't know.  She really didn't like her eieither.  

Let the wild rumpus begin.



No comments: