Sunday, September 24, 2023

Graveside Service


I got to Allison's house last week and learned that we were going to wear our Giants shirts to the service. I left mine at home so I just wore black. 


I did the flowers in Giants colors. 

The service started at 1:00. I told Wes to start us...oh and say a prayer. I gave a life sketch and Ty dedicated the grave. The kids wanted to watch the casket get lowered. We were in the car, on our way home by 1:30. 


We were on our way to Idaho within a couple of hours. I love the Seirras in the Summer, but I hope I never have to see them as many times as I did this year. 

I miss my mom. I'm always thinking of something to tell her. I miss her most on Sundays. I loved her telling me about the games and that she enjoyed watching church. She had good balance in life. 


No comments: