Monday, July 3, 2023

So Good to be Home


I was so happy to be home this week. The flowers were beautiful. I had lunch with friends, went to the denist, got a hair cut and had a movie night with Anne. I also had a few packages delivered. 

We are back in California staying with my mom. I brought lots of projects...I wouldn't want to be board. It's hard to visit my dad. He doesn't know where he is and I always wonder if this is the last time I will see him. It is never ending.

Of all the roads we've been on this year, this one may be my favorite.  


Highway 20 when you get off I-80. There is some major road construction going on. I hope they don't take away the pretty. 

This is a picture I took from the car in Wyomng on our way home from our last trip. Just hang on, life gets better.


Happy Travels. 

No comments: