Sunday, June 25, 2023

Savanah and Three Beaches

I have had Savanah on my list for a few years. So we went with Richard and Ashley after a visit with them in North Carolina.



It was hot and beautiful. 


Made time to touch the Spanish Moss. It's
So soft.


Lady and Sons, banana pudding, pralines, Pete the Cat were all must do's.


The Atlantic Ocean was next.  Tybee Island was first. Love it. Hotter than heck and the water felt amazing.  Perfect bobbing in the ocean weather. We saw a few dolphin while we were out there.


Second beach was Jekyll Island. All I can say is lovely.  We went to the turtle rehabilitation center and saw some amazing sea turtles.  Just lovely. 


Third beach was Gulf Shores in Alabama. We were only there an hour.  What can I say? I'm going back. 


The white sand was heavenly.   I could use some more time there. .


We then started our trip home. It took a few days. I love a road trip and it was a bonus to stop at the sea along the way. 







No comments: