Sunday, January 1, 2023

California Family


We paid our respects to Grandma Hall. 


Her children were all there (Joseph has already passed away). None of them really talked about her. 


All of mine made it. It was a miricle. All their flights were on schedule. So happy to be with them even it was only for 24 hours. I was proud of them too. They talked to people and were very polite. 


Here are all their cousins.  A few didn't make it due to the Southwest Airline fiasco this week and others just couldn't get here. They get along well with each other. I'm so jealous of my kids. I have two cousins. 


The pallbearers represented her sons families. Joseph's son Joseph, Mike's son Thain, Pete's boys Chris and David, Wes's boys Keith and Todd and Rich's sons Peter and James.


So many honorary pallbearers.  Kinda funny to me. 


Happy to see Andrea. We need a chat.


My kids were also able to visit with my parents. It was cozy but we all fit in there little apartment. 


Thankful for my sister for letting us hang out and eat at her home. 

We are all home now.








No comments: