Sunday, December 11, 2022

New York City

My daughter loves to visit New York and go to shows. She has become very familiar with the city as she and her friend that lives there have spent days walking and enjoying sights. 
She really wanted me to go to The Music Man with Hugh Jackman and Sutton Foster. I put it off until I recently found that airfare was more than reasonable and that the show would close in January.  
So we left Idaho and flew to another land... far, far away. Here are the highlights and the pictures.

We walked about 13 miles

The weather was mild

We spent a much on 3 Uber rrdes as airfare

The show was fabulous.  Everything she said it would be and more. 


World Trade Center Memorial 


Fancy breakfast 


First park


Mood


A little bit of heaven


Yes please


Another park 


Rockefeller center


Busy sidewalks; dressed in holiday style


American Girl doll store; great place for a rest.


The Show 


I bought a $10 diet coke in there. It comes in a commemorative cup, the only thing i brought home from my day in the city.

One day in the city, two days of travel, and some exceptional memories . 








No comments: