Sunday, August 14, 2022

Disneyland

I'm not a big fan of Southern California.  Too many people and cars. But the Canadian's asked us to come with them. This is supposed to be there once in a lifetime trip.
 We took our kids once. It was fun. It was enough for me. Some of them have been back with High School groups, but this is the first family trip. 
It was expensive and it was hot, but I made it. 

The girls had a great time. 


I got them matching shirts.


And the Grandma's had matching shirts.

There were lots of smiles


Plenty of rides




And pool time, because it was hot.

So my last walk of the year was pretty, civilized and fun. And we, by far, walked the furthest we walked all Summer.



Now Summer is not over, just my vacation. Back to work tomorrow.  I plan to hike in the Sawtooths in September, but for now, we stay home. 

No comments: