Sunday, July 17, 2022

Blessings

I have been working on scanning and posting pictures to Family Search this Summer. I had some items from cleaning out my parents house and a box of goodies that came from my Grandpa's house. 

While working on this I found Baby boy Empey. 

 The name must have been indexed from a census. My grandma had a baby the year before she had my dad. When I asked about this, my mom said she thought he was still born. Well it was avalible for sealing to his parents. So off to the temple Wes and I went. I was proxy for my grandma when she was sealed to her parents and to my grandpa so it felt right to do this for her. 

The next day at church we sang As Sisters in Zion. 'The errand of angles is given to women'.  It hit me like a rock. I have never meet my dad's mother, but she was grateful.

The work is real. 

No comments: