Sunday, June 19, 2022

Oregon

We went a road trip to California through Oregon. Yes, the gss prices were high, but the need to get out of Jerome was higher. 

Sisters Oregon. 

Let's face it, I'm never going to go to the outdoor quilt show here. There are just too many people. I enjoyed visiting the quilt Mecca without all the people. 

Crater Lake


I found it disappointing but the pictures are stunning. 


Lots of snow and all hiking paths were closed. 


Water Fall Hike

A beautiful little Hike we took on our way to Roseburg. 

Way off the road. It was impromptu and we had no internet.  I was hoping we wouldn't need help. 


This Hike did not disappoint. 


I learned that Guant Sequoias grow in Oregon forests. So cool to see them. 

I love tiny pincones. 


Oregon Coast


Beautiful 


Peaceful 


Discovery and Starfish 



A good walk


Fun caves

Lighthouse Love

Good day.




No comments: