Sunday, March 13, 2022

Rose Bushes

There is something so therapeutic about cutting back rose bushes.  I didn't do it last year and have been planning on cutting them back since July. 
I like to do it around valentines day. They should be dormant when you cut them back. But we still had to much snow in February.  The thaw has been slow. I could get to them last week, but it was cold and windy.  So yesterday was a win-win. No snow-no wind.


I started here and finished here.


Sometimes I get carried away and wonder if I went too far, but roses a resilient; they always come back. 


They are lot like people. Life gets messy. Sometimes we need to clean out our lives. We always come back. Always. 

Not to disappoint us. The weather gave us this on Wednesday. 


And I thought to myself, Summer always comes. Every year. 

Have Mercy. 

No comments: