Sunday, December 26, 2021

Holy Snow

I grew up 10 miles from here and remember very few Christmas's that were white. But since we've been back we have them almost every year. 




We had a White Christmas.  Callie really wanted to go on a snow walk. It wasn't icy so we walked to the park. 




I very much enjoyed having my youngest three home.  We had a good time.
Scott played a few songs. I played sleigh bells.


We shared re some good food and they all helped clean up. 



And played games, did puzzles and watched Christmas movies.



Don't ask.

I loved having them here. They lifted my spirits and made me laugh.

The highlight of the holiday was rreceiving a package from the bookstore of Kansas University.  It had a couple of items. It was Todd's way of informing us that they had hired him. 
My reaction was joy. It is so lunch closer. Tears of relief. The best present this year. 









No comments: