Sunday, November 21, 2021

Little Turkeys

We finished up a week at school with pie tasting and turkey hats. These little people are working hard. 


We have the week off. I had some ideas of getting out of town and visiting my parents over the weekend but I have a little cold and was reminded that we still live in a pandemic.

Then Todd, who has been traveling for job interviews, tested positive on his weekly Covid test. Problem: he was in Minnesota when he found out. He didn't have symptoms and wouldn't let me fly out there and drive him to North Carolina.  He drove himself home. The family is getting tested tomorrow.  It was a little stressful. 

I am getting my booster shoot tomorrow.  This is crazy. 

As for Wes, he did go to work and did over do it and spend a day at home. He was telling the kids he was great and I was sending them pictures.  


He has been easier to work with and I am hoping that he will be able to drive after he sees the doctor this week. 

I am still posting gratitude on Facebook 
A great grandmother who shares my love of quilting 
Colors
People who post beautiful pictures on Facebook 
Primary songs

I like to dig/ponder for new ideas.

Happy Thanksgiving 



No comments: