Sunday, May 16, 2021

Moving On

It appears that we have moved passed the fears and worries of the Pandemic. The CDC said that vaccinated individuals no langer have to wear masks in public. It makes me happy. I had a lady tell me this week that she thinks she got sick, not Covid, because she had lunch with me and she believes that if you eat lunch with someone who is vaccinated it will make you sick. So there's that! At church this week we no longer have to wear a mask. It still bothers me to be in a room with that many people. I don't know if I will recover from that. And Gooding County, where I work everyday, continues to have 1 to 2 cases a week. I believe in science. I believe in praying for vaccines. And I believe in putting them both to the test. It has been interesting watching people navigate their way through this very stressful time. Some have done better than others. So I will continue to keep moving foward.

No comments: