Sunday, December 13, 2020

K-Christmas

I really thought that the school would have had to shutdown by now, but that is not the case. No Covid in the building since the first week of school.  It leaves us working at this busy time of year. 

First: I have a boy who brings his Elf on the shelf to school. Not sure if that Elf should see the way he acts at school. 



Second: I have a student with an Elf named Rainbow.  She insisted that the mailman could not find the North Pole and her Elf would give it to Santa. She was a force to be recond with, but the letter was delivered with the rest of the class. 


Third: I had a child tell us we were all following Satan as we were making Rudolf Christmas cards. I might add that she was making one too. 



They are cute, but naughty. 


Knowing that this season is about following the Savior makes it easier.
Easier to keep it simple. 
Easier to help others.
Easier not to stress.
Easier to feel love for mankind.



No comments: