Sunday, November 1, 2020

Halloween and Masks

I realize that I am documenting my school year during Covid. It feels right. I am blessed to have a good little class this year. They have been awesome.  Our attendance was great this week. It could be that we had the party at the end of the week. 
The weather was beautiful, so we had a little Duck, Duck, Goose.  

I am so happy that they get to spend the day after Halloween with their families. It is a pretty hard day at school.

I don't know what came over me, but I posted on Facebook that if you needed a masks, I would make you one. No one has asked for a mask in months. To my surprise, I  had 30 requests. 
Then, not to be left out, these 2 asked for a BYU mask. So I made 32 masks yesterday. There was a reason I said it. I know that one of these masks is going to that person.
Stay Safe.





No comments: