Sunday, November 8, 2020

Election

The election of 2020 did not disappoint. Let me just say that I'm not a Democrat or  Republican, but my views are very liberal and inclusive. I don't love Joe Biden. But I like Kamala. I really don't like the Trumpster. So here us what I look forward to:

We will rebuild relationships with our Allies.
No more governing via Tweeter and Fox News.
No more calling people names.



A President that understands the Constitution. 
A President with a vocabulary higher than a 2nd grader.

The Republican party needs to sit down and regroup.  They need to rebuild and unify. They need to start, tomorrow, and find a candidate who will represent them. 

I said I would be happy when the election and Halloween were over and indeed, it already feels better. 


And Kudos to my great grandmothers who worked for my privilege to vote. 



No comments: