Sunday, March 29, 2020

Here we go again

I don't remember the last time I planted Pansies,  but have been so grateful that these have come from the dead to remind me of my love of flowers.  They are in several of my pots.   Just like magic.
Well, Sping Break is over and I am back to  work in the morning.   Maybe not the work I  did three weeks ago.  I have some translating to do.  We have been kicked out of our building until Wednesday.  We are going to deliver packets , maybe by mail?  I have no idea.  The brains of this bunch are meeting tomorrow.   I figure that I am getting paid so I will do as they ask. 
Speaking of meetings,  I had one on Google meetings the other day.  It was awesome, no one had their cameras on.  Most had their microphones muted unless they were speaking.   I may or may not have been cutting fabric for my quilt block.  The one thing that I have learned is that Zoom meetings are better than Google because they are only 20 minutes long.  
My children are well,  as are Wes and I.   I do have a sister that has been tested and is waiting for the results.  She has had mild symptoms, which is good.  
I guess I will keep praying, stitching and watering my Pansies.   God bless you. 

No comments: