Sunday, August 11, 2019

Finishing the Adventure

So after a week of fun and sand,
we ventured out.

I was so excited to find a Piggly Wiggly on my birthday.
Happy Birthday to me!


We stopped in Nashville on our way home.


We visited the Grand Ole Opry on our way to church.



It was beautiful.



Next time, we need to plan better so we can see a show.


We then went to Memphis and visited Graceland.

Hallmark was filming their 3rd movie of 
Christmas at Graceland.



They said the decorations were from Elvis's estate.


It was pretty.


This room had 350 yards of fabric covering the walls.


I found this room interesting.


It was fun tour.  
If you're in the neighborhood, you should stop.


Our tour included the plane.
Let's just say, I wouldn't complain, if I had to travel in it.


We were lucky to have Callie with us on our way home.
She found us some really good food.

Image may contain: McAllister Hall and Lisa Kae Hall, people smiling, people sitting, people eating, table, food and indoor

And we stopped in Oklahoma to visit the Pioneer Woman.

Image may contain: cloud, sky, grass, outdoor and nature

 And I can't leave out a couple of shots of this beautiful country that we live in.


I feel blessed to have seen so much of it.  

I will not tell a  lie,
When we got home,
We were tired for a few days.

Our summer is coming to an end, as we go back to work.

I'm happy we took the hikes,
put in the kayak 
and played in the sand.





No comments: