Sunday, April 14, 2019

Growing


Last year I bought the cutest little plant in a little bunny planter.


I have since transplanted it and boy did it grow this year.


This one took longer,
but it has grown also.

Here's the thing.
I never see the growth in these plants.
They are in my window and when they grow,
they face the sun.

I have to take them out of the window and turn them around
to see what they look like.
I only see the back side of them.

I just can't help but think that is how our own personal growth looks like.
We really have to take a moment and examine ourselves to see the growth.

Not only that, but the growth we see in other people is often seen from behind them.
As they face the sun,
we only see the their backs.

Sometimes I need to take a minute and see that there is growth
in me and others, I just can't see it.

When we face the Son, we can't help but become better people.

No comments: