Sunday, January 27, 2019

Eagle Tree

I like to call this the eagle tree.

As it turns out, these eagles like to hunt in the nearby canyon and then hang out in this tree.
This is a Winter thing.

This tree is very well protected from people.
It is impossible to get to, as this property is surrounded by barb-wired fences.

I took a friend out here the other day.
I told her, 
take the 2nd Wendell exit.
-We had a laugh that there are 2 Wendell exits-
Then turn left after the little sign that says Buhl.
Then keep going.
Oh, there's a bar on the corner and the tree is right before that bar.




That is the best I can do for directions.



But there were about a dozen Bald Eagles sitting there.
New ones glide in a take a branch all the time.

I am always impressed.
And I always ask,

Why here?

Why not?


No comments: