Sunday, July 15, 2018

Invaded by Family

 My house was invaded by my children for a few days.
We had a great time.

Here is our 4th of July cake.


We set up the pools.
To be honest, the kids enjoyed them.



We also did squirt guns.
These boys are their fathers sons.
I got really wet.


The swing set was a big hit too.


Katelyn wanted a picture of the kids with us.
I don't like this picture.
Someone should have reminded us to take off the glasses.
Hello!
We look old!



 We went to the big pool also.


They are little fish.


It was a nice day.


There was a lot of time for eating,
I may never cook again.


Hanging out,


Cuddles while we were watching TV,


River time.
- I stayed home and watched the littles-
I have no words for the boys faces in this photo


And treats.


It was pretty quiet after everybody left,
and I washed towels for days, 
but it's all good.

No comments: