Monday, May 28, 2018

The Stages of a School Year

There are stages in a school year.
First:
 You work like a crazy women to get ready for the first day of school
Then:
 You have that terrifying first day of school
Then:
 It is down to business, and this last for a good part of the year
Then:
Testing. 
 It is the only way to show those who pay you that you have been doing something.
Then: 
 Field Trips, Parties, Good Bye's
Last: 
 Paperwork, did I mention that there is a lot of paper work
          Clean up...did I mention that there is a lot of  clean up.
 Finally: 
 Go home and sleep

I'm on the final stage and so happy to be through with the end of year check list.  
Until next year.

This summer we have some plans to visit some of our favorite people and places.  
We also have a wedding to look forward to.
Richard is going to marry Ashley on August 18th. 
Hmm, yes this date falls 2 days before school starts. 
 I will defiantly be in my crazy lady phase.  



No comments: