Monday, April 2, 2018

Spring Break

We started our Spring Break in North Carolina.
It is so pretty there.


We were happy to have some outside time.
Really, they are happy, they just didn't want their picture taken.


We were there for a first birthday.
This little girl is so sweet and loves her mommy.


We went to an Easter party.  
It was pretty fun.


If nothing else, to see my grands sitting in a Duke classroom.


When we came home, we had a visit from our Canadian family.


I was happy to have an outdoor egg hunt.


And that they could get outside and play in the sunshine.


Yes, she is wearing water wings.


They are growing up way toooooo fast for me.


 My tulips came up for Easter.


I love how the earth reminds us of new life.


It is hard to forget the Savior, when nature reminds us that He loves us. 



No comments: