Sunday, February 4, 2018

La Luna bella


On Wednesday morning I really wanted to see the Lunar Eclipse.
It was happen around 6:30 - 7:30 in the morning here.

Wes went out and said he couldn't see anything,
so I let it go.

When I went outside at 7:00 to go to work, 
I could see  the moon, 
or at least the shadow of a moon.

I got in my car and got on the freeway
when in the corner of my windshield sat the moon.

It was just starting to show a bright light.
I was amazed.
I was on a dark freeway in Idaho
so I could look at it.

It was beautiful.

-This is not my picture-

I can't help but ask myself why it was so important to me to see the moon.
And to be perfectly honest,
I love to see the moon every night.

To me, the moon is a gift from God.
It makes me think of Him and the love He has for His children.

At school I read this book


The kids love this book.
I really don't think they have the same feelings about the moon as I do,
but I can't help but wonder what their feeling are.

Whatever they are, I'm glad to share some moon talk with them.


No comments: