Sunday, September 17, 2017

Crazy Days

Sometimes I can't believe how fast times goes by.

With the Fall coming this week, I wanted to list some of my favorite summer memories.

Image result for water aerobics clip art free

1.  Water Aerobics at the Rec
I do this every year. 
I love it.
I love my buddies at the pool.
It is a great way to spend 45 minutes of my day.

Image result for piggly wiggly

2.  The Piggly Wiggly.
Holy Moly people
I went to the Piggly Wiggly in North Carolina!
I have wanted to this for a few years.
You know, I read it in a book.

Image result for cinder block

3.  The Sandbox.
We stayed in a little cinder block house on the OBX.
I looked at that sweet little house and
wondered how many storms it had stood through.
-possibly a metaphor for life-
It was a great little place.

I am ready for fall now.  




No comments: