Sunday, August 20, 2017

Weekend in Calgary


As I was driving through Montana I was thinking how I really don't like that my son lives there.
I mean, I'm happy they are there and they are well taken care of,
but who wants to use a passport to be able to see their grand children.
As I was thinking these thoughts, I thought 
You know who understands this, 
My great grandmother.
Her daughter married and moved to Alberta.
To my knowledge, she never saw her again.
I have no doubt that she knows exactly how I feel.

Having said that,



It is always beautiful and we always enjoy it.


There is nothing as sweet as holding a newborn baby.
She was sweet and easy to love.


This means Keith has 4 little girls now!
That is a lot of drama!

Image may contain: 15 people, people smiling, people standing, child and outdoor

I love this picture of all my Canada family.
We love visiting them all when we go there.


One of my favorite parts of driving to Canada is driving through Montana.
Don't get me wrong,
I don't want to drive through in the winter,
but I love this place in the summer.



Next year, I am taking at least 3 days to drive it.
We need to stop and enjoy it.
Get out the kayak.
Have a picnic in the shade.
Take a hike.
Next  year!

No comments: