Sunday, August 27, 2017

He is near

I was thinking of this scripture this week:


The scriptures are laid before thee, yea, and all things denote there is a God; yea, even the earth, and all things that are upon the face of it, yea, and its motion, yea, and also all the planets which move in their regular form do witness that there is a Supreme Creator.

I love taking care of the flowers in the summer.



I often bring home sad, little, flowers,
but they thrive once they can spread out their roots
and sit in the sun.


I have a soft spot for Gerber Daisy's and this one has bloomed all year.


And here sits my mini rose from Valentines Day.


I love having the flowers.
They attract butterflies and humming birds and they just make me happy.

I feel like I would be missing out if I didn't say something about the eclispe

I was at work.
We were at 97.5%
The thing I found most fascinating was the how much the temperature dropped.
We need the Sun.



-It is impossible to take a selfie wearing these glasses...just saying-

 It turns out that I have a lot of family that also enjoyed the eclipse.

My sister.


Wes



My son and grandson.


People who saw it at 100% described it as a spiritual experience.
Check out this amazing video at Redfish Lake.
(Sorry, you will have to scroll down to it)

I truly felt tender mercies of a loving Heavenly Father
as I experienced it, and heard others talk about their experience.




No comments: