Monday, July 24, 2017

Millennials

You are never going to believe this, but I stayed home this week.
Well, I did go to Boise one day this week.

So that left me the rest of the week home.

I usually love my summers.
The weather is perfect in Idaho,
I love to go to Water Aerobics  every day.
I take care of my flowers and garden.
And I sew.
Life is pretty much perfect.

This year, I am sharing my house with 2 of my sons.
They are,, what I like to think of as, Millennials.

I have done a lot of reading about Millennials,
because my children fit in the age group,
but I haven't lived with my children for many years.
They have been away at school.

So here I sit with two of them.
One 26 and one 20.
They are suppose to be working.
Not looking for work, but working.

At some point this week, I told them just that.
And I told them that they needed to be working in 2 weeks 
or move to an area where there is more employment.

Interesting things happen when you say this.
I think the 26 year old is moving and the 20 year old is going to work.

I, on the other hand, will keep busy and try to be patient.

No comments: