Sunday, March 26, 2017

Spring Break 2017

I always need to get out of town during Spring Break.
Preferably somewhere warm.
So, we decided that this was the year to go the Phoenix area for a little baseball.

It was lovely.


We had good seats.


We love our A's and they won for us.


We stayed with Wes's niece.




These two melted my heart.


Sometimes I look around and just can't believe the beauty of this earth.






The wild flowers were in bloom.


Lots of cactus and mountain tops.




We went to see the Mesa Temple


Our guide at the Visitors Center suggested we pick some fruit,



So we did.


We also went to Lowes in search of a Jasmine plant.
It may have been my favorite spot on the trip.
I brought home 2.
I am going to try and see if I can get them to live in Idaho.
I will post a picture soon.

We stopped at the Hoover Dam on the way home.


I'm still freaked out by the size and height of this bridge.
You can walk across it, but I passed.



And my favorite picture ever,
Here I am taking a picture for strangers on the bridge.



It was a beautiful day.
I enjoyed this little outing.
Go Again?
Definite possibility.



No comments: