Sunday, January 8, 2017

Guns?


We have had some snow this week.
We had a blizzard.
We are now going to have an event/storm.
I am going to call it a mess.

But I have something else on my mind this morning.

I have this on my mind often.

I'm calling this, 

I don't think Jesus loves guns.

First of all, I'm not a believer of taking away anyone's right to have a gun.
However, I don't think anyone has a right to a semi automatic weapon.

If you want to go hunt, so your family can eat...knock yourself out.
If you find it relaxing to shot..go to a shooting range and shoot.
But I have yet to find a reason to own a weapon that's only purpose is mass killings.

Here are some questions I have been asked.

What if someone wanted to steal your stuff?
You can have my stuff.  I don't need it.

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. 
Luke 12:34

What if someone wanted to kill you?
I'm not afraid to die,

And it shall come to pass that those that die in me shall not taste of death
for it shall be sweet unto them; 
D&C 42:46

Why don't you support the NRA?
I believe the NRA is lead by Satan himself.

And others will he pacify, and lull them away into carnal security, that they will say: All is well in Zion; yea, Zion prospereth, all is well—and thus the devil cheateth their souls, and leadeth them away carefully down to hell.
2 Nephi 28:21

What if you need to defend your family?
I've never felt mortal danger to my family
and we lived in Stockton.

There are some things that I need to defend my family from.
If I want to help my family I will teach them to look to Jesus Christ for answers.

We talk of Christ that our children may know to what source they may look.
1 Nephi 8:37
Teach them to love one another and to serve one another, 
Jacob 3:7
Their husbands and their wives love their children, 
2 Nephi 25:26

So here is my deal.
If guns are your thing - fine,
but they are not mine.

 I hate every news story that tells of mass shootings.

I hate school shootings..you know,
when someone brings a gun from home.

And when someone flips out and decides to go kill a bunch of people,
They just happen to have access to a gun.

I don't live in fear, but it is easy to see why some people do.

They are not toys.

They should not bring you joy.

And they should not bring you peace.

Now the Lord of peace himself give you peace always by all means. The Lord be with you all. 
2 Thessalonians 3:16

Peace Out.

Image result for jesus christ



No comments: