Sunday, December 4, 2016

Where does the time go?

It has been a while since I posted.  
I'm not sure where time goes.

We had a very nice trip to California last weekend.
The weather was nice.
The company was nice.
And the food was wonderful.

My son and his family flew in from Canada.
It was soooo good to see them.

We had a lovely Thanksgiving at my sister's home.

I am truly grateful for my family, friends, and faith.


Keith's girls are always in motion.


Here is my dad, brother and his sons.


My mom thought it might be fun to get a picture with them
and the greats. 
We tried. One is missing. He had a meltdown.
I figure if only one had meltdown, we did okay.



We ate outside.
It was a lovely day.


The kids sat on one end of the table,
and the adults on the other, 
but it was one table.




My parents sat in the center.
-by the heater-


We had some park time.




And Lucy had a birthday.



And this was our view on the way back to Idaho. 
Love the Sutter Buttes.



No comments: