Sunday, December 11, 2016

Santa Claus is Coming to Town

I'm telling you right now, this post is ridiculous.
I feel the need to be ridiculous sometimes.

I would like to take a minute and talk about my favorite Christmas Song.

It is, hands down,
Santa Clause is coming to Town.

I loved it as a kid,
but I had some real concerns because
I was pouter.
Would he come or not?

Then when I grew a little older,
Bruce Springsteen came out with this version.
I love this.
I love it when my son Scott sings it.
It is my goal this year to record it without my cackle or voice in it.
For the record, I haven't been able to do it to this point.

And then there is this version by the Carpenters.
You can't be my age without a little Carpenters love in you.

I had no idea when I was a child that I grow up to become the Santa Claus.
A job I loved and took seriously.

At any rate, I hope you take some time for some fun this Christmas.

Image result for santa claus


No comments: